74 Percent of GLS Attendees Improved the Quality of Their Work
Here’s what we learned about The Global Leadership Summit impact from a recent independent survey* of attendees:
- 68% “agree” or “strongly agree” the GLS improved their productivity
- 81% “agree” or “strongly agree” the GLS improved their job satisfaction
- 74% “agree” or “strongly agree” the GLS improved the quality of their work
- 62% “agree” or “strongly agree” the GLS materials helped them teach others about leadership, with an average of 47% other people being trained in the last two years
Bottom Line: The Summit gives you an amazing return on investment!
I believe the Summit is the most accessible and applicable leadership opportunity I have ever attended. –Tracey Beal, Founder of School Connect, Read the Full Story >>
Join the thousands of people from every walk of life who have stepped to new levels of leadership effectiveness.
- For those who attend The Global Leadership Summit Online, your experience will get you a front-row seat to the action.
- For those who are able to gather in person at a local host site (where it’s an option), you can experience interaction with others in your region who care about leadership and the common good of your city.
This year marks the 25th anniversary for The Global Leadership Summit. Each year, people like you experience fresh, actionable and inspiring teaching from world-class speakers and they overwhelmingly report positive outcomes!
Bonus: When you register, you will also get exclusive access to all the available talks on the 7-day Video-On-Demand stream. This will allow you to re-watch your favorite sessions or catch up on sessions you miss.
*Research data from a 2017 survey is provided by the third-party firm, Excellence in Giving.