FREE Online Leadership Event with Hall-of-Fame Speaker, Rory Vaden
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATELeading Yourself
Rory Vaden, strategist, hall-of-fame speakers, and one of our incredible Global Leadership Summit 2020 faculty, says there is one thing that all successful people have in common— they have all had to deal with unexpected forces of change and challenge. Ultimately, they’ve had to learn to overcome those forces by learning to do things they didn’t feel like doing in order to get where they want.
Join us for a FREE LIVE Online Session with Rory Vaden on October 6, 2020.
As you face circumstances outside your control, learn how to take action regardless of your emotional, financial or physical state—It’s about strengthening your commitment and your ability to follow through on what needs to be done even when it is difficult. Sign Up FREE >>
- Rory Vaden will share key principles and new insights on how to liberate your potential and the potential of your team:
- Understand the invisible enemies and subconscious causes of inaction
- Learn why the neuroscience of our brain works against us in pursuing goals
- Gain insight into the psychological difference between ultra-performers and average performers
- Think differently about attitude and know how to harness it
- Discover one key question every great leader asks that most do not
- Realize why keeping commitments has less to do with willpower than most people think
- Identify the tell-tale signs of knowing when a teammate isn’t a culture fit
This GLSnext Event Series on October 6th will ultimately help you build a better results-oriented attitude of success that will empower both you and your team to conquer impossible goals.
This can’t-miss event is FREE of charge and designed for you to bring others along with you for a great time of team building and growing together—not only will you experience exclusive content from Rory Vaden, but you will also have a chance to take part in Q&A.